My scale is stuck. I'm still at 8 pounds lost, which is frustrating to me since I am working my tush off and not seeing the numbers drop. What's even more frustrating is that if I lost just 1 more measly pound I would have a new middle number. ARG!
I will not get discouraged though. I did lose another inch off of my waist and 1 inch off of my hips this week. Also, I'm pretty sure I've lost an inch off of my arms, but I can't be sure. I had written down 34 inches as my start measurement Considering that it now measures 13, I'm thinking I just may have recorded it wrong. Hee hee.
Other bonuses that I am loving?
1. I can wear my wedding ring again. I had switched to a bigger plain band because the first set was cutting my circulation off. It's nice to see it again.
2. My pants are actually fitting now or hanging a little loose. I'm not ready for a new size yet, but I don't have to hold my breath when buttoning my pants. The dreaded muffin top is starting to disappear too. Notice I said it's not gone entirely; just shrinking.
3. I'm starting to wear shirts that show my arms again. (Which is great timing since it is a bajillion degrees outside.)
So, I'm not too frustrated by that 1 pound that is throwing off my groove. It will happen, and as long as I'm still seeing change every week I'm a happy camper.
I am doing my first giveaway on the blog this Friday. Here is how it will work:
* I will post a blog about the giveaway on Friday morning I am shooting for 8:00 ish, but don't hold me to it. Mornings can get crazy here....
* If you are interested simply post on that blog. Facebook comments don't count, because they are too hard to keep track of.
* The contest will close at 8:00 pm Friday evening.
* I will have my wonderful son Drew pick a random number. For example if he says "12," then the 12th comment will when the prize. You might want to start bribing him now. He loves Legos and Slushies....
Till tomorrow friends!